Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Aching calves

Hi all! Does anyone have this symptom? It seems like a weird one. I know there are lots of weird symptoms but it would be comforting to know that this is common or at least not unheard of. All my best to everyone here! Thanks 

Yes. Mine ache mostly at night when in bed. Are yours like a throbbing ache? Then they go off? It is really annoying. 

Yes I get it too, so uncomfortable, I get it at night mostly but can get it during day too

Yes, I guess it is kind of a throbbing ache and know that you mention it it is worse at night. Thanks, I feel a little better knowing I’m not alone. Hang in there people.

• Like 2

Yes I have it too mostly at night and during the day I thought it was due to the circulation with not getting alot of exercise over the last couple of months feels like my calves are coming out cramping it's horrible so I sympathise 

Yes!! From laying in bed at night even for a really short time. When turning over to my stomach I get this in the knees and the front of the legs sometimes 🥴 makes me feel like 70 years old!