Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Vertigo and dizziness after Tylenol, has anyone experienced this?

Greetings fellow BBs,

I    took a Tylenol for a bad headache last night and this morning went to turn my head left and the dizziness started.  I    have not had this since I    had COVID and it is just miserable.  I     have heard of people complaining about a boaty like feeling, in other words being on a boat.  I    guess that is what this is...I    am in a taper, and dropped my morning dose, but the drop was about 1% of my total dose.  I    had some sleep interruption and now this.  I    am okay, laying down and trying to drink a lot of water...I    slept all morning because I    was so nauseas from this.  Has anyone had anything like this? Is there an end...it is really miserable.  I    am trying to determine wha the cause was, was it the drop...was it the Tylenol?  I    have taken Tylenol before so I    am not sure why it would bother me now, but I    did feel awfully sedated and out of it this morning.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  I    did not make it to Church service and that really saddens me.  Have a w good day everyone.  Thank you for reading my post.

Love,

Fierce