Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How do you deal with a headache?

Good afternoon!

How do you deal with a headache? I have a cancellation of 5 months, periodically there are multi-day headaches. I can take nimesulide, but I'm afraid of getting used to it. Maybe some non-drug methods or less harmful?

Very strong coffee helped me. I had migraine type headache every morning when i woke up..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Good afternoon!

How do you deal with a headache? I have a cancellation of 5 months, periodically there are multi-day headaches. I can take nimesulide, but I'm afraid of getting used to it. Maybe some non-drug methods or less harmful?

I had bad headaches for the past 2 weeks. I just let them happen as I didnt want to take anything and aggravate my symptoms. Headaches have gone away now. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Good afternoon!

I take paracetamol. Or aspirin. 

• Like 1

3 часа назад ПЕППЕ сказал:

Мне помог очень крепкий кофе. У меня была головная боль типа мигрени каждое утро, когда я просыпался..

Unusual) didn't it cause you a wave of anxiety or panic attack?

8 hours ago, [[d...] said:

How do you deal with a headache?

I use headache bands.  They are thin, gel-filled, strip-shaped ice packs, that velcro together on the ends that you wear around your head. They work great for me for all kinds of headaches:  tension, migraine, sinus.  I call them my "ice crowns". :) 

• Like 1