Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Auribando

[Bu...]

Been on 1.5 mg clonazapam for 10 years. Teva brand. 1 mo ago got the Manufacturer Auribindo. Seem much weaker. Having tinnitus and pins and needles. Never had this with Teva brand. Only when I was forced to switched to Aurabindo brand. Concerned!   

[je...]

Hi @[Bu...]

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I’m sorry you’re having issues with your current brand. Many members report they struggle when they switch brands. Did you change due to supplier issues? I hope others who have had similar experiences will share those experiences with you. 

[Ja...]

Yea the old brand switch,you definitely feel it,.twice through my taper it’s happened and it’s like a dose cut,it’s frustrating when it interferes with the routine 

[Li...]

@[Bu...] Hello and welcome.  I’m sorry you are having issues with a change in generic manufacturer.  You are not alone. Here’s a link to past posts about the generic clonazepam manufactured by Aurobindo:

https://benzobuddies.org/search/?q=Aurobindo clonazepam&quick=1

Fyi According to the FDA drug shortages database today, Teva is estimating a recovery date of October 2024 for its 0.5mg regular clonazepam tablets and November 2024 for other strengths (i.e. 1mg and 2mg).