Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feeling hopeless

[Si...]

Yeap the neurologist doesnt take me seriously anymore. I can understand why objectively but it still sucks :(

boy did that phone call catch me on a bad time. Eitherway the walking coordination issues, mouth clonus seem to improve as I get better nights with the cpap. The diaphragm however is unclear at this point what the deal is with that. It really sucks. Its crucial to get better nights sleep and have less demand on my heart.

snowballing this into the positive direction.  I hoped he could help me further with that but its another door closed. Hope another shot comes up elsewhere. Feeling really hopeless about now. Hoping the diaphragm is all benzo and stress. While it felt positive that a dull fist like feeling was stuck left below the breastbone yesterday. I have had this many times. 

Edited by [Si...]
  • Like 1

[Si...]
Posted (edited)

That ventricular tachycardia that comes from diaphragm pressure buildup for sure aint a sensation. Ive had that in the 30sec form last winter and is life threating.

what can you do when a doctor doesnt take you seriousy anymore? I should be glad for the thing he did do on his field and view it as a closed door for another to open.

Edit: I mean we excluded ms and cancer which is a big deal.

Edited by [Si...]
  • Like 1