Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Zapped of enjoyment

[TH...]

Anyone else been completely zapped of any enjoyment whatsoever? Like the things they enjoyed doing before, they don't enjoy at all anymore? I was an avid gamer but now I'm just doing it to pass time. I'm not enjoying it one bit anymore. 

I'm literally just waiting to go to bed then do it all again tomorrow. It's absolutely draining mentally. 

[En...]
39 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

Anyone else been completely zapped of any enjoyment whatsoever? Like the things they enjoyed doing before, they don't enjoy at all anymore? I was an avid gamer but now I'm just doing it to pass time. I'm not enjoying it one bit anymore. 

I'm literally just waiting to go to bed then do it all again tomorrow. It's absolutely draining mentally. 

I called this Groundhog days because everyday was the same thing just waiting for the day to end to get through. You will feel emotions again. It takes time. 

• Like 3

This is exactly me. No joy just keep waiting for bedtime.  I'm 3 years of Diazapan.  Where are you at? Xxx

[Al...]
15 hours ago, [[T...] said:

This is me too. It's awful. Just killing time.

Are you a Spurs supporter by the way? I am but I just can't get excited about the new season. This time last year (before the benzos) I couldn't wait for the season to start.

[TH...]
5 hours ago, [[A...] said:

This is me too. It's awful. Just killing time.

Are you a Spurs supporter by the way? I am but I just can't get excited about the new season. This time last year (before the benzos) I couldn't wait for the season to start.

Exactly it. Just killing time to do it all over again tomorrow. 

Unfortunately I am ha! Same here...no excitement for it at all. Plus I can't see spurs doing well this season if I'm honest, maybe that's just me being negative but we'll see. 

• Like 1