Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Morning sickness

[Bo...]

Good morning everyone

I was wondering if anybody else experiences morning sickness. I am off lorazepam since 3 weeks. Overall I am feeling fine. Hardly any symptoms left apart from tinnitus and numb hands and feet. I had terrible nausea through taper all day long with dizziness. Now during the day that is all gone. Only when I wake up, usually round five o'clock, the nausea and dizziness

is there. Is that normal or is it something else? 

• Like 1

@[Bo...], i think it's absolutely normal. You're still in the acute but see such obvious progress. It's just wonderful! I had a lot more unpleasant symptoms apart from morning's weakness at your time. I know other ppl here whose nausea and sickness was at play for first months and disappeared afterwards. Hope they'll notice your post and share their experience. Good luck:classic_smile: 

A lot of people testify morning symptoms that fade.

I feel best later in the day.

• Like 2