Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Same heart and abdominal muscle tension buildup as during the winter.

[Si...]

Its like a couple of bad nights of sleep and abdominal muscle tension buildup along with either cold or hot weather for a month.
And I cant do squad or I get palpitations like climbing the stairs, mowing the lawn, some demanding sexual positions like doggystyle, playing the didgeridoo while laying down flat on the couch. coming out of a warm bath.
sometimes even leading to a ventricular tachycardia event (caught on the ECG).
as far as I've been able to muster the abdominal muscle tension buildup seems to be most responsible, that or sleep.  
but what causes that? 
It looks to be part of a muscle tension disorder of some sort, like my mouth dystonia/clonus symptom.  

Basically after I have moved and I just sit to relax some muscle groups decide to tens up or move. 
Usually the abdominal muscles or mouth, when abdominal muscle it leads to bloating. which leads to pressure.
have also had my throat do this and some other muscles. 

What the actual fuck. 

I had my heart checked out in April with a CT scan which turned back fine. very clean even!
ECG on the other hand is showing up ventricular tachycardia events at the exact times that I feel them, horrible. 
Unfortunately Ive caught them on my own ECG. the events didnt occur whilst wearing the cardiologist ECG yet. 
I'm allowed to go back and see him whenever I feel the chance of catching these are the highest.
I'm kind of saving that for the winter.

Yet it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for benzo withdrawal to cause actual heart arrhythmias right?
It is why some get calcium channel blockers prescribed while tapering or a beta blocker?
My blood pressure seems to be fine.

Edited by [Si...]