Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

2 months out!

[in...]

So I've been off Clonazepam for two months today, and I've heard so many stories about that magic three month mark. I can't wait!!

I guess I'm looking for reassurance! Tell me about your three month experiences people! Thanks 💯❤️🙏

[En...]
1 hour ago, [[i...] said:

So I've been off Clonazepam for two months today, and I've heard so many stories about that magic three month mark. I can't wait!!

I guess I'm looking for reassurance! Tell me about your three month experiences people! Thanks 💯❤️🙏

Is 3 months the magic mark? I am 5 weeks off clonazepam and have good days and bad days. I am looking forward to the day I have no more waves. This last wave has been challenging. 

• Like 2

[in...]
1 hour ago, [[E...] said:

Is 3 months the magic mark? I am 5 weeks off clonazepam and have good days and bad days. I am looking forward to the day I have no more waves. This last wave has been challenging. 

I said I've heard stories about it. Only time will tell!

[in...]
6 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Anyone got any interesting stories? ☝️😀

[vo...]
4 hours ago, [[i...] said:

I think some recovery in a three month period would be remarkable. I'd be interested in hearing those stories as well!

• Love 1

[En...]
5 hours ago, [[i...] said:

I'll tell you in a month and a half. 

• Haha 1

[in...]
8 hours ago, [[E...] said:

I'll tell you in a month and a half. 

Looking forward to it sir! 💯👍

[in...]
9 hours ago, [[v...] said:

I think some recovery in a three month period would be remarkable. I'd be interested in hearing those stories as well!

They're there! I've seen many of them here and there! 😀

[in...]

So I just found out that my shrink is quitting his job in three weeks. What am I supposed to do now....?! I was hoping for a new contact but he said he thinks I'm done, and that I should manage just fine without talking to someone. I'm thinking the opposite. Now that I'm actually off benzos this is the time when I REALLY need to see someone. I don't understand this... I really don't!

[Al...]

When you say shrink, do you mean psychiatrist? Now that you are off benzos and no longer need a prescription, I imagine it would be more helpful to talk with a psychologist.

[in...]
6 hours ago, [[A...] said:

When you say shrink, do you mean psychiatrist? Now that you are off benzos and no longer need a prescription, I imagine it would be more helpful to talk with a psychologist.

That's exactly what I'm saying too... Now is the time to talk to someone!!

[in...]
8 hours ago, [[P...] said:

You might be helped by a "kurator". Is that what you mean?

I'm seeing a therapist/psychologist whatever his work title is, but again: He's quitting at the end of this month!

[Al...]

Have you tried explaining that you want to continue therapy?

Can he refer you to somebody else?

[in...]
38 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Have you tried explaining that you want to continue therapy?

Can he refer you to somebody else?

I'm supposed to see him tomorrow. I'll explain I'm far from done with seeing someone to talk to. I'll report back tomorrow haha!

• Like 1

[Si...]

Just say that. Because he underestimates benzo w/d.

I can see when you are off for a couple of months and your doing your you how he has seen you but improved version. Sure! That is the thought process of someone who thinks its like 80% you and 20% medication. What they have been thaught but I would indeed advice to continue counsiling. Wish I did!

[in...]
11 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Just say that. Because he underestimates benzo w/d.

I can see when you are off for a couple of months and your doing your you how he has seen you but improved version. Sure! That is the thought process of someone who thinks its like 80% you and 20% medication. What they have been thaught but I would indeed advice to continue counsiling. Wish I did!

I'm going to do my best to convince him that I need to talk to someone still!

• Like 1