Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

NEED A GOOD DOCTOR

[la...]

Please my doctor is trying to get rid of me, told me I'm difficult patient and doesn't understand what I'm going through. 

I live in TEXAS. I already looked on benzo coalition and there isn't any on the list besides Dr. Josef Witt, I already had a consultation with him and can't afford his services. His prices are in the thousands. 

If anyone can recommend someone. I'm so scared and lost. 

[Bo...]

My dr is Dr Robbie wright in houston. She has been thru this with me and if you are willing to do a slow taper she has the maudsley deprescrining manual I gave her.

i switched to a compound liquid Klonopin that nick miller head pharmacist  of pharmacy solutions in Arlington, Texas, and he would overnight it to me as I’m in housto. he made it a very basic suspension with no additives and no flavoring since I was so so sensitive save my life getting off my Klonopin.

He is now compounding my mirtazapine to taper off that….. he’s wonderful and willing to talk to anybody as he understands all this after going through it with me. He also has a copy of the Maudsley deprescribing manual as I sent him one (highly rec you getting your own if possible)

Highly recommend if you think you want to go to a compound liquid version of your benzo to talk with him. He talked to my Dr to make sure she understood about it prior to making the switch from tablets to compound liquid.

Let me know a little bit about your situation and I can see maybe if I could talk to my doctor and see if she’s willing to take you on. I need to understand the background of how long you’ve been on these what you’ve done so far tapering wise etc.

you can send me a Pm

https://www.amazon.com/Maudsley-Guidelines-prescribing-Prescribing/dp/111982298X

Edited by [Bo...]
  • Like 1