Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Down 7.5 from 8mg V micro taper

[Ja...]

I started back on the taper after a hold last week,.I take 0.1 of my 3 doses a day every 3 days.works out at 0.9 basically half 1 mg over the week.

im feeling back in the dose drop withdrawals as expected,and yesterday being the worse with an very intense feeling and top level tinnitus,I had to go to bed in a dark room

ive only noticed a small difference in sleep though,,rather than taking the 0.5 or 1 mg of the doses in 1 day and really struggling for sleep untill 5 to 7 days later

The micro taper has been a bit better,.you still feel wide awake going to bed,but I’ve had a consistent 4 to 5 hrs nightly

Also the startling wake up anxiety hasn’t been there like usual yet,it’s early days but the micro taper might be slightly less brutal

is anybody else micro tapering,I was thinking about trying a 1mg drop this way,anybody droping the Ashton 1mg a week coping ok

I’m microtapering diazepam. When I started the micro taper (.02 mg nightly), I started to feel better within a few days. I still have tingling and some stomach issues, but it’s better. For me, microtaper has been easier than cut and hold. One of the best parts has been the ceasing of the daily decision (am I ready for a cut??)

I’ve successfully tapered from 1.4mg to 1 mg in 20 days.