Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hot flashes

[Ro...]

Hi I’m benzo free 4 months. I have horrible anxiety and hot flashes and trembling!! I’m on the edge…..anyone else experience this?

[de...]

Welcome to Benzo Buddies @[Ro...].  Glad you are here.

Most of us have experienced exactly what you describe.    It will wax and wane.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@[Ro...], i experienced this. Try, at least, not to panic over these symptoms, please. 4 months off is quite early in the withdrawal for lots of us. It's absolutely normal and will subside by and by. Kind of a toll for being benzo free.

• Love 1

[Ro...]

Thank you so much! I get flushed and heat all over my body…it’s constant. Even on the palms of my hands. 

[Ro...]
19 hours ago, [[L...] said:

:)  likely everyone.  whats your story?

I was on klonopin for two years .5 mg daily. My last does was April 7th 2024. This is scary as hell. Thought I was feeling better for a short spell but now the anxiety and physical symptoms are driving me crazy. I don’t want to be alone, keep thinking I’m dying from something. Hate feeling so wimpy 

[Mu...]

Yes almost everyone has the same symptoms. For a while I couldn't stand for a shirt or anything to touch my skin. 

Strap in buddy,  it's going to be a bumpy ride. Make friends, use the search engine. 

Music60 

• Like 1
  • Love 1