Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does the benzo belly go away ?

Thanks. Pam. Anyone get muscular pain skeletal pain is that normal and goes away ?    I'm very worried . 

Did you have this pamster it's like a pain in the joints muscle areas and hear stuff cracking like sticks. It shard to really describe it . I don't know what causes it i had a checkup and was fine . Hope this will subside . I'm trying a heating pad . I'm very worried imhave 

Pamster sorry I keep asking . But what causes the burning im feeling ? Can anyone tell me it's one of my worst sxs . And scares me . 

19 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

Pamster sorry I keep asking . But what causes the burning im feeling ? Can anyone tell me it's one of my worst sxs . And scares me . 

Hi Grega,

Don't worry about this, it's inflammation of the nerves due to an excited brain!

I have it in my extremities, fingers and toes. And sometimes, I have a feeling of heat in the upper part of my body.

1 hour ago, [[G...] said:

Anyone have burning sensations ? Anyone know what causes this stuff? 

Hey @[Gr...] , I have the burning sensation throughout my stomach/abdomen, I have had lifelong GERD and recently had another endoscopy and the burning was from just that. I am on pantoprazole 40mg in the morning and famotiadine at night. The doctor told me all that burning sensation I felt was from GERD, and it went away within 2 weeks of taking these medications. The gas, bloatedness, etc however did not go away..but the burning did if that makes sense. This is just my experience with it tho.

Despite taking these two medications, the Benzo belly ramps up my sxs 100x fold. These help greatly with it, but the indigestion and all that junk still persists.

It used to happen only when I did these things all at the same time - Over eat, eating very fast and it would have to be fast food. But now, with the benzo belly, it is happening even with the smallest and healthiest meals. I swear I am just going to eat next to nothing if it'll stop this.

• Like 1

Eleena I swear it's all over my body and even eating healthy doesn't do much . It's like this huge hot burning feeling .