Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does the benzo belly go away ?

2 hours ago, [[G...] said:

No to everything .  Just my family is worried about me how I am .

And does their worry cause you to worry?  Stress is so damaging to us when we're going through this, it can make our symptoms worse.

Not really . I'm just feel my body and stuff does stuff pam .

I feel constantly nervous . I'm very worried about my life I came off the drugs . I'm very worried . I wish I taper slow and steady . 

I feel like stuff daily bad and very worried .  My family is worried about me I was not like this before in life . 

If you weren't like this before then you won't be when you recover.  

What are you doing for distraction, how are you filling your days?  I stayed busy every single minute of the day because I was so amped up and nervous, moving seemed to help. What do you do?

I watch YouTube and stuff . Yes i feel so nervous and amped up . That's how I feel and pain . Yeah but I'm scared of what I'm feeling.

I don't like this feeling . 

Yeah I know I wasn't like this before but I'm very afraid of how I'm feeling . I was like at the gym daily from what I recall . 

Heart and lungs. Palpitations, pounding heart, rapid pulse, flushing, sweating, and breathlessness are usual accompaniments of panic attacks, but may occur without panics. They do not signify heart or lung disease but are simply the expression of an overactive autonomic nervous system. Slow deep breathing and relaxation, as described under panic attacks, can do much to control these symptoms. Do not worry about them: they would be accepted as normal if you were running for a bus, and will do no more harm than if you really were!

I didn't have much belly pain but my friend sure did, I was mostly nauseous but it all went away for us both when we recovered.  

I'm not sure if you answered my question about how you've been feeling through the years since you stopped the Klonopin, have your symptoms always been this intense or have they worsened and if so, when did that happen?

Just as a side note, I quit cold turkey and recovered just fine so while its not a pleasant process, recovery is possible. 

Yeah when I stopped them then it got worse and worse as the months went by .

Now it seems I'm 4 years and 9 months out now and very worried . 

Pam I'm very worried and scared everyday .  Wish I taper and slow and steady or neger took these meds or anything . Or stay on cleexa . I'm very scared about what I'm feeling daily .. 

Pam I'm worried everyday I don't feel like myself also get this burning stuff .

I'm very worried. I wish I was careful. I'm so scared . Bb

I wonder what is going on why I still am this way .

I'm  very worried . I have this burning stuff too I'm so scared even feel my heart and lost weight . 

I wish I was careful and taper or stay healthy and fit I miss my gym days .

Hope I will be ok  or stay on cekexa . I'm worried.

Anyone get burning pain ? Hope this goes away . Sorry for losing so much .  I'm worried everyday . 

Pam I'm scared I was never like this I don't think the drugs were good for me . Wish I nevervtook them or taper slow and steady or on celexa I'm very worried .  Or stay drug free or on ceiexa Im so scared . 

Been the same pamster . I'm scared . Wish I was careful or stay drug free or anything or on cekexa  .  I have this content burning too and hurts  . 

Wish I was careful . Wirrued . 

Have you had any medical tests recently to rule out anything else?

You mention Celexa, are you considering going back on it, what does your doctor think and are you seeing a psychiatrist?  

No I get constant burning and had a medical test yes was fine .

I feel burning in my body. I don't know . No I'm not seeing anyone right now . 

I haven't been on a drug in years . I'm just scared and my family is worried about me badly . I don't like how I'm feeling . 

Pam I'm constantly on these boards I mean I don't know I'm burning daily . 

I wish I was careful and taper slowly and steady safely . Or stay healthy and fit I was athelete in worrried bad .  I never walked drugs idk what happen to me . 

Pam I been on and off drugs in my life im so scared wish I stayed on my life fitness or anything pam . Idk why took drugs my family yells at me daily now .

Pam I have trouble eating and can't work I'm scared very bad and tell family can't take it anymore .