Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Physical symptoms back again 😫

[S_...]

What is going on guys I was able to walk just fine and now suddenly at 9 months out i have trouble walking? yesterday i was out walking with my mum for few hours and after that I started getting jelly legs and weakness like I almost felt like my legs were paralyzed is this normal ? 

[De...]

I would have that if i walked couple hours too Maybe its just normal reaction it you overdo?  🫣

actually i could only walk tor couple hours during aka. Without any problems, pain tiredsness. 

• Like 1

[vo...]
2 hours ago, [[S...] said:

What is going on guys I was able to walk just fine and now suddenly at 9 months out i have trouble walking? yesterday i was out walking with my mum for few hours and after that I started getting jelly legs and weakness like I almost felt like my legs were paralyzed is this normal ? 

Similar thing is just now happening to me @[S_...]. I thought the issue with the feet was gone a month or so ago, but in the last couple of days I feel like I'm going to fall over when I walk and can't seem to walk a straight line. I think it's in my head - I don't think anyone observing me would think that, or at least that's what I hope. lol!

• Like 1

[kn...]

Balance is wonky. Benzo WD has resulted in leg and feet neuropathy since second month of taper.  Standing longer than a few minutes causes legs to burn and weaken. Sitting longer than a half hour causes trembling in legs. I can still walk~8-10K steps per day, but must use ‘trekking poles’ to do so.  Ah.. the joys of the benzo journey!  

• Like 2