Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

When will these symptoms go away? I'm suffering so badly..... please

[be...]

The swollen/moving/pulling sensation in my brain. It literally hurts me 24/7. It also electrocutes me 24/7. It never goes away. Electricity in the chest too. Also this vibrating vision is so horrible too. I'm just crying 24/7... Hyperacusis is torturing me!!! I can't tolerate light!!! The left side of my brain is being fried.!!!! Let me get out of this!!!!! I can't do anything. 

I have anxiety, akathisia, dpdr and depression too... But these are NOTHING compared to these horrible brain symptoms....

Emotional symptoms like anxiety and panic attacks are NOTHING to me. My brain feels so damaged. I'm losing hope...  This is not my brain anymore!!!! Something went horribly wrong with my brain!!! Please help.

I have talked to doctors and they said they have never seen these symptoms and they said it is either I'm crazy or my brain and the nervous sytem is damaged.

Edited by [be...]

[Le...]

You arent a special case. Many have been through this and things will sort themselves out. 

• Like 2

[Ma...]

Feel for you OP, sounds absolutely horrible. Your brain wants homeostasis though so you will heal from the nightmare, at the very least you know why this is happening.