Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

5 weeks off heads banging

Had 48 hrs with WD mild on and off the burning sensation comes mainly at night for some reason and the palpitations it's got to the point where I try to ignore them and try to go to sleep, the nausea is subsiding abit my ears are still ringing, I have a strange taste in my mouth most the time and a headache from hell my energy levels rather low but I am getting up and going to to living room and back garden for fresh air as laying down makes it worse plus I find if I move around I sleep at least 4 to 5 hours at the most on a good night 

• Love 1

[Cr...]

Sounds to me like you are bravely marching forwards the best you can. These symptoms can be very uncomfortable, but in the end they are just sensations. There is a medically scientific reason for their existence. While the symptoms may feel like signs of something negative, they actually represent that positive changes are occurring in your body during its quest back to homeostasis.

Keep on going, you got this :thumbsup:

• Like 1

@[Cr...]thank you for your words of support it means alot, as you know with WD you live day at a time and a good or one with mild is a blessing, but I look on the bright side I am feeling less anxious practicing mindful breathing helps