Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does phencyclidine and benzos have the same withdrawal?

[S_...]

How do they both differ when your on it ? Do they both have the same withdrawal symptoms ?

[pi...]

I have never heard of this drug, I had to look it up. The street name is ‘angel dust’. I don’t think you’ll find an answer to this question here. I could not find an answer online. Most members took the drugs as prescribed by their medical providers, rather than street drugs. 

• Wow 1

[S_...]

@[pi...] hi piano girl I understand but the reason I'm asking is because I was spiked with a drug 9 months ago for 6 weeks straight into my matcha drink and my withdrawal symptoms match exactly like benzo withdrawal but to this day I'm still not sure what it was....I think it was most likely benzos but my sister said there's this thing called phencyclidine that have similar withdrawal like benzos and it used to be used for medical purposes back in the 60s but they got banned I'm still trying to figure out what it was I just hope it was benzos and not that I honestly feel terrified and left out I feel like I will never heal :(

[pi...]

You may never know what the substance was unless the person who did this owns up to it. It’s best to put it behind you now and look forward. The mind is very powerful, it you think you won’t heal you are not giving  yourself a chance to heal. If you think that you’ll get through this, however long it takes, it will be a positive  step forward. 

• Like 1

[S_...]

@[pi...] But will I still heal even if it was that ? I'm better now but I still have lingering symptoms and severe anhedonia is it possible that this could be permenant ? 

[Ca...]

Withdrawal symptoms can last very long time... longer than we all wished...but they are not permanent!!!!!

• Like 1