Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Job offer

[Kr...]

I had a job offer to work in marketing again but I cannot imagine myself with these symptoms - head pressure, anxiety, dizziness, blury vision - at an office.

Now I’m working remotely but I don’t like my job and I think that doesn’t help my situation. However it’s safe, it’s from home and I now I can deal with my symptoms.

what would you do? I don’t know… do you think after 3 months and a half things can start getting worst?

[ne...]

I am doing remote work as well for various factors but my symptoms absolutely play a part so I understand. It's such an individualized decision based on so things but many of us understand. <3 

[Kr...]
4 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

I am doing remote work as well for various factors but my symptoms absolutely play a part so I understand. It's such an individualized decision based on so things but many of us understand. <3 

Cant believe I’m actually saying no to a job that I want to have because of this situation. It breaks my hearts… 

• Like 1

[Pa...]

Have you officially turned it down?  I hope you can find a way to accept this offer, I know it sounds impossible but I think you can do it.  I worked full time during my recovery from a cold turkey from Klonopin and it was very, very difficult but I'm so grateful I was able to do it.  The distraction was so valuable, I soon came to hate weekends because I couldn't go to work, crazy huh?  

It was rough being around people and I had to tell a couple of co-workers a little about my situation in case they noticed my weird behavior and while I wasn't at my sharpest, I managed. 

• Like 1