Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone Else's Symptoms Worse While Laying Down?

[So...]

Just a quick question here.  Been happening since being off klonopin and it's driving me nutty, even on a good day, if my body is laying down I get pounded with whatever symptoms I'm dealing with at the time!  Ugh.

Not sure but, perhaps, that's exactly why i never lay down during a day while withdrawing until recently. It felt more painful and highly uncomfortable in general.

[Bu...]
4 hours ago, [[S...] said:

Just a quick question here.  Been happening since being off klonopin and it's driving me nutty, even on a good day, if my body is laying down I get pounded with whatever symptoms I'm dealing with at the time!  Ugh.

Yes happens to me too. Unfortunately due to long covid fatigue I’m largely bedbound so don’t have much choice! Currently getting uncomfortable muscle twitches whilst lying down …

[Ma...]

No. I only feel better lying down, staying very still and surrendering to the soul-.sucking fatigue.

[WU...]

Yes lying down for some reason seems to make the head symptoms much more intense.

41 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

surrendering

Been doing a lot of that too, supposed to be good for you, let's the body get on with the job without us resisting. 

• Like 1

[Le...]

Yes.  the numbness and tingling. pressure and difficulty breathing. I tried sleeping just slightly reclined for about 6months. It improved slowly over time. 

I always blamed the heartrate/bp. hows yours?

Yes ! I find sleeping elevated helps me breathe better I lay on my left side when the symptoms are really bad it seems to help a little and I drift in and out of some sleep between WD 

[So...]

Good to know, thank you everyone!  Was just wondering if I was some kind of anomaly here.  It's so weird, and it really does torture me because I just want to hunker down and take this but things get very bad.  Thank you!