Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Stem Cells/ Micro dosing Psilocybin

[Sh...]

[Sh...]

Nov 3rd had an interesting post on Stem Cells and Music Buddy said micro dosing Psilocybin helped her. Might try both of these. Curious on everyone’s thoughts.
Wishing everybody moments of peace relaxation and joy. Stay Positive we will get through this!

[Cr...]

I do not know how effective Psilocybin can be for withdrawal. Anything psychedelic sounds risky, but sometimes risks taken do yield beneficial outcomes.

What caused me a lot of pause about psilocybin is that on many YouTube videos about mental health, medication withdrawal, therapy, etc... there have been several posts in the comments praising it as a cure-all. That alone is bad enough, but many of these comments were almost worded the exact same way across many different videos even though they were posted by different people.

That looked like artificial promotion, possibly for a financial purpose or legalization campaign. If this psychedelic can provide benefits, then let people speak about it authentically/organically instead of posting the exact same message in the comments section across multiple videos.

• Like 2

[Sh...]

Was feeling the same way about micro dosing. Makes me nervous sounds risky. Def wouldn’t be a cure all. at best it might help some at worst could be awful.