Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Withdrawal.

Hello I am hoping someone can help me with this.   Been of Diazapan for over 3 years.  Anxiety is worse than ever . I was on a high doze. 45mgs. Doctor tapered me in a year or 13months.  When I got to 2mgs she told  me to jump. Was on 2mgs for 2weeks.  Only ever had mental symptoms.  Think I have had a window for 10 minutes not sure. Is this still withdrawal.  Or was it ever withdrawal.  Tha k you.  Xx

[On...]

Without getting it checked out, which would suggest. Try journal/ write things that are worrying you, stressful stuff.

Stressor in life, different temperatures like too warm can increase anxiety, so plenty water, cool down, breathing,

meditations. 

Sleep hygiene.

Talking to trusted friends/supports.

Here like have.

Also vitamins/hormones can play a part so may be worthwhile seeing medic for bloods/checkup.

Laughter/music/art/garden/exercise therapy.

Hope helps.

🙏 🤲