Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

Do you guys have the feeling like there was insects crawling under your skin? It's like a feeling of tingling/itching all over the place but you can't do nothing about it?

@[in...], yes, i did. I had this feeling in my legs and feet, mostly calves. It felt at its most when i was in bed or resting. I don't remember when it was over. May be a year ago. I know lots of people who had/ have this symptom while going through benzo withdrawal.

• Like 1

@[in...], it's hard to say. I started experiencing this sensation at the time of tapering but i knew it was normal and since i had other more challenging symptoms, i just tried not to pay attention to this one in particular. I think the worst part of it started to subside in my 3-5 wd months but it could come and go for a while afterwards. I just know that i haven't had it for quite a time by now.  

52 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

A lot of changes seem to be happening for a lot of people around the 3-6 month mark. I'm 104 days out so fingers crossed 🤞 I'm trying to exercise to change my focus to something else. It helps quite a lot I must say!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 🤫🙏🏻