Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Libido

[Mi...]

Hello all. 

So I have a question pertaining to libido.  I have basically no interest in sex right now and am feeling asexual. I am not entirely surprised given what I know about the wd process, but am curious to know others experience with libido while on klonopin and after withdrawal.

Prior to jumping I already had a reduced libido relative to some men (I have been on anti-depressants for quite a long time, but I think klonopin may have contributed).  

Did anyone else have a reduced libido while on klonopin?

Secondly, what was your libido like after successfully completing libido? Did it go back to pre-jump levels or did it increase?

[PE...]

This is very common and there were another post a few days back. 

If having anxiety or other mental discomfort i think having libido just have no room. I didn't even gave it thought the first month's i was to busy vomiting and having akathisia. 

So yes it will return 😊😊

• Like 1