Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Amazing..

[Fa...]

Well, I just had an appointment with a doctor and she told me that it is impossible that x has caused me all the problems I have, she told me that it is a mild benzodiazepine and that it should not cause problems , i wonder if the doctor have no clue about the danger of this medicine, or they are just idiots..

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

[vo...]
1 minute ago, [[F...] said:

Well, I just had an appointment with a doctor and she told me that it is impossible that x has caused me all the problems I have, she told me that it is a mild benzodiazepine and that it should not cause problems , i wonder if the doctor have no clue about the danger of this medicine, or they are just idiots..

I'm actually not surprised. After watching most of the documentary videos on the BIC website, it is clear that doctors are not taught about this in medical school, so most of them don't have a clue. It's hard to find the ones that do understand, but they are out there, far and few.

[Fa...]
Just now, [[v...] said:

I'm actually not surprised. After watching most of the documentary videos on the BIC website, it is clear that doctors are not taught about this in medical school, so most of them don't have a clue. It's hard to find the ones that do understand, but they are out there, far and few.

Yes, you are right, it is very frustrating, luckily one of my best friends is a doctor, he told me that he saw many cases like mine, he told me that they prescribe this medication as if it were candy, and he told me that all the symptoms What I have is because of this, he told me that it will take me between 6 or 12 months to recover...

• Like 1