Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Worse than I’ve ever been

[Lo...]

I don’t know what to do this is the worst I’ve ever been in my withdrawal , I was so good last year . It’s been 5 months in this setback and I can’t see a way of getting back to myself now , I’ve never felt this unwell I remember the anxiety from withdrawal the Chemial type but this is worse than anxiety it’s in my bones and all through me . I’m running out of time and coping techniques really are not working , my mind just loops back again and again and again , this inner feeling is like some force that cannot be reckoned with  

• Like 1

[kn...]

You don’t say what you’ve been taking or where you’re at , but I can certainly identify with the 5 month, failure to stabilize, blown out anxiety thing. I was bedridden from last August - Feb of this year.  Mine was the result of setting unrealistic goals and too big of cuts too fast at low dose of diazepam. Solution for me was to up dose at bit and microdose my way back down. Be careful here.  This decision was made after much help and counsel from veterans here on BB.  This is a hard thing to wrap your head around and not for everyone , but it got me up and going again.