Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

3 months off

[Kr...]

Hello! 

this last week as been hard. My head pressure is crazy, my vision is so blurry and my dizziness is really really bad. 

Yesterday, I was with spasms around all of my body and tremors… I think I should be feeling better but some things are just getting worst… sometimes I’m afraid benzos have controlled a diseased that I have, something like this. 

I am so sick of this. 

• Like 1

[be...]

my head is shivering ans swelling. i can barely walk. im photosensitive to fluoresent lights and smartphone displays. I cant do anything.

[pi...]

Hello @[Kr...],

I’m sorry you have having a tough time, benzo withdrawal doesn’t play fair!

You are still very early off benzos. I was terribly symptomatic at 3 months. Maybe a bit more functional, but still mostly confined to my oaisis (bedroom). Sadly, new symptoms started to show up at 4 months off. 

Slowly, very slowly things,  started to ease up. During this time I became adept at using methods of distraction to take my mind off the symptoms. Do you have things to do for distraction? I did puzzles, played scrabble against the computer, and lost miserably due to cog fog, and read easy reading books. 

It’s easy to fall into the Dr. Google trap. I’d did. Once I disallowed myself from using Google and accepted the process I did much better. As time went on I did more and more and my small world  grew larger. Give it some time. 

• Like 1

Hi, @[Kr...], for me, head issues have always felt the worst. So really sorry for you to have it too. I still have head pressure some days but what i have now can't be compared to the hell of the first half a year+some time prior to it. I do hope yours will improve sooner.

i also earnestly waited for three months' mark to feel better. It didn't happen although some minor for me symptoms lessened a bit.  My perceivable better came later, after a really hard and long wave. 

I very much doubt you have a mysterious decease. The symptoms you listed are common. Lots of people in benzo wd go through them and heal in spite of their fears. Healing to you and everyone else!)

[Kr...]
3 hours ago, [[p...] said:

Hello @[Kr...],

I’m sorry you have having a tough time, benzo withdrawal doesn’t play fair!

You are still very early off benzos. I was terribly symptomatic at 3 months. Maybe a bit more functional, but still mostly confined to my oaisis (bedroom). Sadly, new symptoms started to show up at 4 months off. 

Slowly, very slowly things,  started to ease up. During this time I became adept at using methods of distraction to take my mind off the symptoms. Do you have things to do for distraction? I did puzzles, played scrabble against the computer, and lost miserably due to cog fog, and read easy reading books. 

It’s easy to fall into the Dr. Google trap. I’d did. Once I disallowed myself from using Google and accepted the process I did much better. As time went on I did more and more and my small world  grew larger. Give it some time. 

Thanks!! 
Yes, I have new symptoms appearing too… 

I think I’m falling for the trap. Spend half of the day researching for things about health, not cool 

[pi...]
28 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Thanks!! 
Yes, I have new symptoms appearing too… 

I think I’m falling for the trap. Spend half of the day researching for things about health, not cool 

Try banning yourself from Dr.Google. It was one of the best things that I did. 

6 hours ago, [[K...] said:

I will continue to deal with his hell on earth! Just really hope, some day, all of this disappears 

It must. This is just how benzo withdrawal goes. A weird way of brain recovery.