Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feel so tired and anxious

I feel so tired and anxious for the last few days I have not moved of the sofa can't sleep properly, the symptoms come and go day goes into night, my poor partner is up with me cant do nothing but watch me suffer, I feel as if something is sucking on my face its awful my ears won't stop ringing its making me feel nauseous 

• Like 1

[Pa...]

The descriptions members use to describe this nightmare as so vivid and creative, like something is sucking on your face!  And you know what, someone else will look at that and say, yep, I feel like that too, this process is nuts! :brickwall:

I'm sorry its so awful right now, I hope your partner understands you can't control this, that the only cure is time. 

• Like 1

@[Pa...]thank you for your reply it's crazy how all these symptoms come and go in waves putting your body through hell you just want to crawl out your own skin today I thought I was dying but I snapped out of it and ate something feel a little better but so tired 

• Like 2