Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone else sexually defunt?

[be...]

I'm sorry. I don't know if it is appropreate to post this one but some other guys talked about masturbation and sex here so I'm posting this too.

Mine doesn't get hard ever since I jumped. No masturbation for almost 50 days. I can't believe that it is possible. My urine is white every day. My private part is so numb and it feels like a rubber piece dangling on my body. I feel like I'm a monk. Is anyone else like this? I can't believe that benzo WD causes so many things to me.

[be...]
1 minute ago, [[j...] said:

Do you take an AD? These are common symptoms for that.

Not at all.

[be...]
2 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

Do you take an AD? These are common symptoms for that.

My Benzo WD is too intense. Electricity in the head. Hypersensitivity to light and sound. Swelling brain like sensation. This is out of no where

[Le...]

your body and mind are dealing with a lot. It will sort itself out. I dont think its a priority at the moment though it maybe would be a welcome distraction. Dont stress more about it. Will be totally sorted out in time. 

• Like 2

[in...]

I agree with Lee here. Your body and mind are going through quite a lot of things all at once. The minds priority will never be an erection haha! Don't worry about it! Take one thing at a time and remember: It's a waiting game. It's about patience!!

[be...]
1 minute ago, [[i...] said:

I agree with Lee here. Your body and mind are going through quite a lot of things all at once. The minds priority will never be an erection haha! Don't worry about it! Take one thing at a time and remember: It's a waiting game. It's about patience!!

I know but this is too hard man

[be...]
2 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

But my question is "is it common in Benzo wd"?

[in...]
3 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

But my question is "is it common in Benzo wd"?

Yes. It is. Don't focus so much on symptoms and "flaws". You'll drive yourself nuts! Just go with the flow. You can't do too much about it anyway! Try to accept that "it is what it is". Things will get better! Trust me on this 💯🙏

• Like 1

[be...]
11 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

Yes. It is. Don't focus so much on symptoms and "flaws". You'll drive yourself nuts! Just go with the flow. You can't do too much about it anyway! Try to accept that "it is what it is". Things will get better! Trust me on this 💯🙏

I can't believe that it is actually happening man

[PE...]

When thinking of It I don't think I even think of it the first 4 month's. 

Why should that part function when everything else is shut down..

You will get a woody again I promise 😁😊

• Haha 4

[Le...]

We have lots of things to worry about during this mess. 

Maybe it will cheer you to hear my funny reaction to that problem when I was having it. 

The thought I was having was “Hm I almost look like puberty hasnt hit. Maybe this will last. That doodad only got me in trouble most of my life. “ Good riddance I say. :) Sadly it is fully functional and wasting my time distracting me again. 

[Fa...]
59 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

I know but this is too hard man

Given the post, this made me chuckle.

This isn't just a 'guy' thing.  I wrote about issues before, and I didn't have many respond.

I'm numb in that region...not, just numb much of the time, but throbbing and burning.  It's hard to walk normally sometimes.

Then, at some point during a cut, I will experience PGAD.  'Persistent Genital Arousal Distorder'.  Now, this is not fun...especially when things are especially painful in that area.

Bottom line...this will all pass.  Absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Nada!  So, wait it out.  It will all work itself through.

[De...]
1 hour ago, [[F...] said:

Then, at some point during a cut, I will experience PGAD.  'Persistent Genital Arousal Distorder'.  

Can you describe this more please? 

[in...]
7 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Can you describe this more please? 

You get aroused for no reason, basically.

[De...]
5 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

You get aroused for no reason, basically.

I don’t see a problem in this one 🫣

[Fa...]
9 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

I don’t see a problem in this one 🫣

If you Google it, you'll see there is a difference between healthy arousal and this type of thing.  I know of men who have had this, too...in WD.  They did not express it as a 'good thing'.  It's not how you think it would be.  It can be very problematic.  Thankfully, I only get bouts of it throughout a cut.  If I were to suffer with it regularly, it would be distressing.

[De...]
1 minute ago, [[F...] said:

If you Google it, you'll see there is a difference between healthy arousal and this type of thing.  I know of men who have had this, too...in WD.  They did not express it as a 'good thing'.  It's not how you think it would be.  It can be very problematic.  Thankfully, I only get bouts of it throughout a cut.  If I were to suffer with it regularly, it would be distressing.

I just googled it because i didnt know name of this simptom. I have it And i actually find it enjoyable compared with all other terible simptoms i had last couple of months. 🍀

[Fa...]

@[De...]  Good!  That's a good thing that you're experience with it is enjoyable.  Our experiences are different...I like your experience better!

[De...]
1 minute ago, [[F...] said:

@[De...]  Good!  That's a good thing that you're experience with it is enjoyable.  Our experiences are different...I like your experience better!

I understand, we are all diferent.👌 

call me crazy i do enjoy in this simptom very much 🤪 🤪🤪

• Haha 1

[Cr...]
9 hours ago, [[D...] said:

I understand, we are all diferent.👌 

call me crazy i do enjoy in this simptom very much 🤪 🤪🤪

If you can only learn to enjoy all of your WD symptoms that would make recovery a lot easier, eh?

I can't imagine this symptom would be enjoyable to have around family members, especially if it forces them to play Limbo whenever you turn sideways.

[De...]
6 hours ago, [[C...] said:

If you can only learn to enjoy all of your WD symptoms that would make recovery a lot easier, eh?

I wish😂

[Ni...]
On 13/07/2024 at 06:21, [[b...] said:

I'm sorry. I don't know if it is appropreate to post this one but some other guys talked about masturbation and sex here so I'm posting this too.

Mine doesn't get hard ever since I jumped. No masturbation for almost 50 days. I can't believe that it is possible. My urine is white every day. My private part is so numb and it feels like a rubber piece dangling on my body. I feel like I'm a monk. Is anyone else like this? I can't believe that benzo WD causes so many things to me.

This happens to women as well. After my withdrawals were over I am making up for lost time. I had zero drive while using benzos, through withdrawal and for a few weeks after. Luckily my husband was very understanding. It just never crossed my mind. Boy how things have changed. In time I believe it gets better. It did for me. These awful drugs change everything in your body. Your question is not inappropriate because it happens being on Benzos. It’s another support system needed as most don’t want to talk about it. 

good luck! You got this! 

• Like 1