Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

In need of buddy/mentor

[He...]

I'm tapering valium. I'm not doing so great. Lots of mental and physical symptoms. Just hoping for some support by chat. Thank you. 

• Like 1

[Cr...]

Hello @[He...]

Sorry things are so rough for you. Would you mind updating us on where you are at in your taper and sharing more details about your symptoms? Also, when you say "chat" do you mean private messaging?

If you have any specific concerns regarding the symptoms you are experiencing you may get more feedback on the open forum than you would from relying on PMs. The anonymous format chosen for this forum is in place so members can be more open about necessary details related to their benzo withdrawal while still remaining discreet. If you receive support in a PM that contains crucial errors or potentially harmful suggestions no one else will be able to point that out or issue corrections.

In the end, it is understandble people will generally seek support in the ways that they find to be the most comfortable. You just seem like you could really use lots input on your situation from many perspectives, so I feel you may be missing out on some really beneficial feedback if you mostly rely on PMs. I hope you utilize this forum to the fullest to help you get through this difficult battle.

• Like 1