Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Phenibut taper

[be...]

Hi I hav started tapering F-phenibut I used it for month to help Benzo WD. My dosage was 500mg. Now it's 280mg I hav been dropped pretty fast from start everyday 20-50mg. I'm in Benzo WD same time but this feel easy. But I'm asking is this too fast? I only feel bad in mornings before I take it but this can be Benzo WD too. I think I drop it to 200mg and then stay there couple days and then 10-20mg everyday.

[be...]

Sorry moderators I maybe post this wrong place u can move it right place. Thank you

[PE...]

Oh I did 20g a day for 6 years!

The withdrawal was just like  benzo wd just shorter. I was totally fine after 2 weeks.

How you're doing??

[PE...]

This drug is just mental! You won't get any seizures or like that.

Crazy drug!

[be...]
1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

Oh I did 20g a day for 6 years!

The withdrawal was just like  benzo wd just shorter. I was totally fine after 2 weeks.

How you're doing??

Yes I can feel it now first when I taper I didn't feel nothing today I take maybe too much and get panic attack yea it's like going back with Benzo withdrawal. But I hav been using F-phenibut it's stronger 200mg=1gram ordinary phenibut. Good to know this ain't gonna last as long benzo did. I'm 25day free benzos and actually start feeling little better. Just getting panic attacks or waves not sure.

How are you?

[PE...]
28 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Yes I can feel it now first when I taper I didn't feel nothing today I take maybe too much and get panic attack yea it's like going back with Benzo withdrawal. But I hav been using F-phenibut it's stronger 200mg=1gram ordinary phenibut. Good to know this ain't gonna last as long benzo did. I'm 25day free benzos and actually start feeling little better. Just getting panic attacks or waves not sure.

How are you?

Yeah I know it's much stronger. It was produced just in the end of my phenibut use so i never tried it..

I'm good! I'm 9 months out and almost healed. BUT in the back of my head i know it can roll back to inferno. But to be honest I don't think so.. I think I should have any type of wave during this time by know. 

Good to hear you doing well. Strange the two guys i know here besides me doing well are both from Finland..

[PE...]

I fucked up my teath from this phenibut crap. It's so VERY salt and sour ir gave me black spots caries marks.. I don't show my teeth when i smile anyway 😁😝

[be...]
33 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Yeah I know it's much stronger. It was produced just in the end of my phenibut use so i never tried it..

I'm good! I'm 9 months out and almost healed. BUT in the back of my head i know it can roll back to inferno. But to be honest I don't think so.. I think I should have any type of wave during this time by know. 

Good to hear you doing well. Strange the two guys i know here besides me doing well are both from Finland..

Good to hear. Remember when I said your history with Xanax was like mine? And now with phenibut you got history too😅. How long you was in acute stage? I think you not gonna roll back. It's very good you hav been healed almost completely. Wish you all the best.

[be...]
34 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

I fucked up my teath from this phenibut crap. It's so VERY salt and sour ir gave me black spots caries marks.. I don't show my teeth when i smile anyway 😁😝

Yeah I know it can do this. It's very sour I mix it on the water and try drink it without that touching my teeths if that's possible.😅

[vo...]
19 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Yeah I know it can do this. It's very sour I mix it on the water and try drink it without that touching my teeths if that's possible.😅

19 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

@[be...] Maybe use the trick some people do to avoid teeth staining and use a straw?

[be...]
5 minutes ago, [[v...] said:

@[be...] Maybe use the trick some people do to avoid teeth staining and use a straw?

Thank you! I will!

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

I still get a shiver when thinking of the taste! Nasty!!