Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Body is trembling

[Id...]

Unfortunately this is a symptom too, and it can be scary and destabilizing. I’m sorry this is happening.

Yes, it should end. Would you like to share at what point are you? If you are tapering and at what length, other users might have been through the same 

[Kr...]
19 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Body trembling hold body, does this end 

Oh yes, it ends. 
Propranolol didn’t help me , actually had to go to the ER as the propranolol lowered my blood pressure too much, but showering often in tepid water did help.

[An...]
14 hours ago, [[K...] said:

Oh yes, it ends. 
Propranolol didn’t help me , actually had to go to the ER as the propranolol lowered my blood pressure too much, but showering often in tepid water did help.

Propanol lowered my blood pressure to much too lucky my brother knew to give me salt mixed with water and it raised slowly felt so dizzy for a couple of hours 

[An...]
17 hours ago, [[M...] said:

Propranolol helped me when that happened.

I wish I could take it i think my blood pressure is low from the withdrawal 

[An...]
18 hours ago, [[I...] said:

Unfortunately this is a symptom too, and it can be scary and destabilizing. I’m sorry this is happening.

Yes, it should end. Would you like to share at what point are you? If you are tapering and at what length, other users might have been through the same 

I am on 10mgs Valium, from a very high dose. My last cut was 3 weeks ago when 0.6 mgs prior to that after a very long hold I was only cutting going as how much I could handle, but I needed to speed things up. May 17 - June 23 I cut 0.6.25 mgs per week. = 3.75mgs in 6 weeks. Been holding for 3 weeks since last cut. Have hit a brick wall very depressed, anxiety, paranoia, no appetite, can’t shower. Crying spells, locked in my room