Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Arm weak and heavy

[Be...]

Hi guys,

I am here with hope that someone knows this condition. I have been 3 years off clonazepam but three months back I had fever and stomach infection and doc gave me metronidazole and paracetamol for four days. 24 hours post meds I got all my symptoms back but this time I got windows sooner and most of my symptoms are gone but in my left arm I feel weakness, slight numb and heavy. I am scared about this. On some days I feel fine but mostly I feel this issue. Please can someone help me with this. Does anyone has this issue? I went through all blood tests, ECG and it came normal. Is there any test for this? Will I get cured? 

Please some one help me with this symptom. Is it going to be permanent? No doctor take me seriously on this issue. Please help.

[fa...]
On 10/07/2024 at 11:14, [[B...] said:

Hi guys,

I am here with hope that someone knows this condition. I have been 3 years off clonazepam but three months back I had fever and stomach infection and doc gave me metronidazole and paracetamol for four days. 24 hours post meds I got all my symptoms back but this time I got windows sooner and most of my symptoms are gone but in my left arm I feel weakness, slight numb and heavy. I am scared about this. On some days I feel fine but mostly I feel this issue. Please can someone help me with this. Does anyone has this issue? I went through all blood tests, ECG and it came normal. Is there any test for this? Will I get cured? 

Please some one help me with this symptom. Is it going to be permanent? No doctor take me seriously on this issue. Please help.

Does it come and go?

[Be...]
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, [[f...] said:

Does it come and go?

Yes, sometimes it's perfect but other times it becomes back to heavy and weak. Have you ever encountered such symptoms. Also it pains in upper arm sometimes.

Edited by [Be...]

[fa...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

@[fa...] do you know anything about this symptom? Pls it will be of great help.

I have the same thing but qll over my body. I had it constantly for months. Nothing helped. Now I have windows where i5 comes and goes 

[Be...]
Posted (edited)
On 22/07/2024 at 00:21, [[f...] said:

I have the same thing but qll over my body. I had it constantly for months. Nothing helped. Now I have windows where i5 comes and goes 

@[fa...]Ohh that must be very hard for you. Did you went for any test for this condition?

Since it's been on my left side I thought heart issues and what not. Went through ecg echo and blood tests but nothing helped. I was worried if it is only benzo or something else is happening to my body. 

So how did you overcome this symptom. I mean both physically and mentally? Does it drives you in anxiety too. I feel my brain going crazy thinking about it.

Edited by [Be...]

[aa...]
On 22/07/2024 at 01:06, [[B...] said:

Ohh that must be very hard for you. Did you went for any test for this condition?

Since it's been on my left side I thought heart issues and what not. Went through ecg echo and blood tests but nothing helped. I was worried if it is only benzo or something else is happening to my body. 

So how did you overcome this symptom. I mean both physically and mentally? Does it drives you in anxiety too. I feel my brain going crazy thinking about it.

I am lik this from. 28 months plus..I am hopeless i am in depression n anxiety and am not seeing any windows n hopes anymore in verge of giving up

[vo...]

@[aa...] You're not going to see the windows coming. You have to just accept what you're going through. It won't do you any good to fight it. Maybe seek out professional help for your depression and anxiety? Or maybe find a group that specifically helps with that and use this group for your withdrawal symptoms?

[Be...]
On 24/07/2024 at 13:09, [[a...] said:

I am lik this from. 28 months plus..I am hopeless i am in depression n anxiety and am not seeing any windows n hopes anymore in verge of giving up

You mean you had this symptom from 28 months?? What kind of meds you had? Was it for anxiety and depression?? Please don't give up. We all are fighting here and will definitely heal one day.