Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weird sensations in the head

[Kr...]

The sensations that I have on my cranium doesn’t feel like brain zaps or pain, they are just 24/7 and I cannot describe them… 

anyone feels like this? Any advise? 

[be...]
51 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

The sensations that I have on my cranium doesn’t feel like brain zaps or pain, they are just 24/7 and I cannot describe them… 

I always do. Sometimes it feels like my brain is swelling and sometimes it feels like there is a big knot inside my brain. It is really annoying

Edited by [be...]

[Kr...]
11 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

I always do. Sometimes it feels like my brain is swelling and sometimes it feels like there is a big know inside my brain. It is really annoying

Yes!! What can we do? 

[be...]
Just now, [[K...] said:

Yes!! What can we do? 

I don't know. Just hope it goes away.  I honestly don't know what to do man

[Kr...]
37 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

I don't know. Just hope it goes away.  I honestly don't know what to do man

I breathe in and breath out.. put ice on my head. Try to sleep or close my eyes… 

[be...]
1 minute ago, [[K...] said:

I breathe in and breath out.. put ice on my head. Try to sleep or close my eyes… 

It is not gonna go away by that. Something in your nervous system is responsible for that. It is not like an actual pain.

[Ma...]

You treat the symptoms @[be...] with ice for example, and breathing exercises promote neural connectivity. They also calm the nervous system which is what we need to promote during recovery.

It does go away. All of the symptoms go away with healing, including the weird brain/head sensations.

[be...]
3 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

You treat the symptoms @[be...] with ice for example, and breathing exercises promote neural connectivity. They also calm the nervous system which is what we need to promote during recovery.

It does go away. All of the symptoms go away with healing, including the weird brain/head sensations.

I hope so

[Kr...]
14 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Thanks Mary!! 

[To...]
2 hours ago, [[K...] said:

I know exactly what you are talking about I feel the same way. I have also come to the conclusion that I am having bad reactions to beta blockers that magnifies my symptoms.