Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Addrenaline removes anxiety symptoms?

[be...]

Yesterday, I noticed this. I was outside buying ice cream anxiety was on hard level. Then me and my fiance went elevator and my neighbour come there he was very high and very angry first he went outside but he came back and tried hit me first I was confused what the f is happening he yelled me and I was starting getting ready to defend my self but elevetor door closes. Then I go inside I was feeling like pissed off but an anxiety was gone I was kind thankful or something to my neighbour after that😅

The reason why he came trying hit me and yell is very old thing couple years ago we had fight but we have seen after that and talk normally. But because he was high on meth Alfa PvP or something he was so angry. I hav been scared situation like this when I'm WD and now it happens. 

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

Yesterday, I noticed this. I was outside buying ice cream anxiety was on hard level. Then me and my fiance went elevator and my neighbour come there he was very high and very angry first he went outside but he came back and tried hit me first I was confused what the f is happening he yelled me and I was starting getting ready to defend my self but elevetor door closes. Then I go inside I was feeling like pissed off but an anxiety was gone I was kind thankful or something to my neighbour after that😅

The reason why he came trying hit me and yell is very old thing couple years ago we had fight but we have seen after that and talk normally. But because he was high on meth Alfa PvP or something he was so angry. I hav been scared situation like this when I'm WD and now it happens. 

Only in Finland 😅

It's better feeling angry than having anxiety though so you might be on to something. 

• Like 1

[Le...]

I experienced this too. I think its a hint you are dealing with more than just WD. Trying to help after a car wreck and after insulting a dude doing a fairly good hulk impression. Felt sort of good for a while. 

[be...]
2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Only in Finland 😅

It's better feeling angry than having anxiety though so you might be on to something. 

Yeah only in Finland😂. Yeah but also don't want be angry all to time. But in this situation it was great

• Like 2

[be...]
2 hours ago, [[L...] said:

I experienced this too. I think its a hint you are dealing with more than just WD. Trying to help after a car wreck and after insulting a dude doing a fairly good hulk impression. Felt sort of good for a while. 

Yes nice to hear someone else experienced too! Yeah it feel good but morning anxiety was back.

[be...]

Befor benzo, yes usually

but not after you take benzo and the gaba receptors are down regulated

[be...]
1 hour ago, [[v...] said:

@[be...].....but.....you have the happiest country in the world!  How could this happen?

People in Finland are too wondering this "happiest country" country thing. Maybe elsewhere things are really bad 😅.

• Like 1

[vo...]
2 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

People in Finland are too wondering this "happiest country" country thing. Maybe elsewhere things are really bad 😅.

Apparently! lol. Your country comes in first every year! I've seen videos about how just about everyone there has a sauna - is that true?   (Moderators, please don't shoot me for asking about Finland please!)

• Like 2

[be...]
1 minute ago, [[v...] said:

Apparently! lol. Your country comes in first every year! I've seen videos about how just about everyone there has a sauna - is that true?   (Moderators, please don't shoot me for asking about Finland please!)

Not everyone but lots of people do. And every apartment building have sauna which people can use, and some people got inside apartments sauna too. But yes it's very popular in here. Happy to answer

• Love 1