Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

[jo...]

Those on, or have been on, an AD with rls. Was it something that stayed throughout or a start up symptom.

[Le...]

resolved for me after a year or so.  I know two people who it hasnt resolved for yet.  one 2 months out and one something like a few years but much less severe now and intermittent. 

• Like 1

[Le...]

no. started with the AD. first legs then weird feeling in lower spine then whole body. 

• Like 1

[Bo...]

RLS has been since day 1 of taking mirt and I’m tapering , forced it in Dec 2023 for aka made it worse amongst many side effects, severe RLS being one, and yes the hypnic jolts that were gone from the benzo taper, came back with mirt and I’ve been told side effects go away at low low doses usually.
I’ve tapered from 7.5 to 5.7mg since Feb and very much still deal with a lot of side effects from mirt. By 1.0mg people say this stuff gets better so I’ve got a ways to go.

Haven’t heard of the RLS and other side effects improving staying on longer , more so they improved as people came off, but I’m sure maybe it’s gone away for someone.

• Like 1