Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency Γ—
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! Γ—
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More aboutΒ donationsΒ here.

Nasty wave from propolis???🐝

[he...]
Posted (edited)

EDIT: reading up on it, seems i might have reacted to the royal jelly component, not the propolis, am reading that it can work as a stimulant 😳😡

So... i am 33 months out, i got bitten by a tick, didnt get the typical rash or anything but did keep a lil red bump for 2+ weeks. Ofcourse i aint gonna take ABs, so i thought to be on the safe side, i will take propolis, a natural ab...

I got these tablets from the organic store, all natural. Got royal jelly and propolis and filler stuff. I took a tiny 1/4th... i was in a wonderful 2+month window so i was dary... not 100% perfect my old great sleep but most days really pleasant, only 1 or 2 brief wake ups, that old "real" sleep feeling back, even slept in until like 7 am a few times lol (too often my nights ended at 2, 3 or 4 am). Very little sympyoms, lil exploding head here and there, the odd myoclonic hypnic jaw jerk, maybe like 1 or maaaybe 2 nights a week the "i slept 6+ hrs but it was messy light sleep and now my head feels benzo style nasty weird but i can still do everything kinda" but that was the worst my bad days got...

Now i took that propolis in the morning and that night i woke up after 2 hrs light sleep and had the brain on warp speed 26e7829w9w9 again, super benzo wd style... then slept a few hrs more (kind unexpected) but the next day i was BAD, fried brain, that burning feeling around my brain, couldnt do anything and cried about it for the first time in a long time... i realised also how well i was feeling the lasy months, absolutely not 100% healed, rough days still but soooooo much better and on my good days, which were most days feeling a near 100% even though my nights are still a bit off but good enough to live fine.

So i was in absolute shock my CNS is still this sensitive and messed up! I jad a 4 month wave earlier this year and it got worse after taking cod liver oil a few days, kinda same thing, that chemical horror nastu brain burning feeling back, worse and fake sleep feeling back, jerks back etc.

Last night 2nd night after taking it and did get 5 broken hours but gor a few hypnic full body jerks again and 5+ exploding heads. I feel better today, can work, but still feel pretty bad.

But seriously, 33months out and still this bad after only 19,5 days 0,5 mg clonazepam, what the f*ck????? How crazy sensitive am i that a drop of vit D or propolis (no alcohol in it), can STILL make me feel so bad and trigger this bad symptoms? How is that healing if its so fragile????

I have been living like a saint, not even 1 OTC, not even painmeds for a root canal, nothing! All organic food, active life... wth i think i will take 5+ yes to heal and maybe until the end of my days will still get symptoms if i take ANY meds or supplements... here is hoping i will stay healthy until my kid is 18+ because if i ever need meds i might just not take any and let nature take its course

End rant... thanks for listening

Edited by [he...]

[Fr...]
Posted (edited)

I would say you are very concerned about taking pills and reacting strongly to it. It is likely anything you try will have some effect.Β 

Try a random herbal supplement to see what affect it has. A self test.Β 

Edited by [Fr...]
  • Like 1

[he...]

I took it and didnt think about a reaction, thought it was just happy harmless bee stuff, and got a terrible reaction! Thats what this post is about. I am so sensitive, never taking anything again, not even herbal.

• 2 weeks later...
[he...]

update, whatever triggered it i dont now, but i am still in a wave... get good days too, but more and more crap ones, stuff coming back i hadnt felt this intensly for months... blah wonder if this is just my injury for the rest of my life at this point