Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I reinstated yesterday.

[be...]
Posted (edited)

So I reinstated 60 days after I Ct and all these electricity, swelling brain like sensation, hypersensitivity to light and sound , vibration in brain, numbness, burning skin sensation and distorted sight symtoms never go away or get any better.

These are NOT GABA related symptoms. Something must have been done on my brain. There is no guarantee that they will go away even after gaba receptors return. It is another seperate healing on the brain. I just tested it with my brain, guys. I got in this pain for you guys.

I'm less anxious though. If you are just anxious or have tremors and stuff, reinstating might help.

But all these weird symptoms in the brain are just seperate CNS injuries or damages. I just figured out that GABA can't do anything about it once these changes/damages are made. You just have to wait until your brain and CNS seperately heal by themselves. I'm not sure if mine will fully heal.

I might have to taper this one again too. I really hope it normalizes as I taper.

Edited by [be...]

[pi...]
13 hours ago, [[b...] said:

So I reinstated 60 days after I Ct and all these electricity, swelling brain like sensation, hypersensitivity to light and sound , vibration in brain, numbness, burning skin sensation and distorted sight symtoms never go away or get any better.

These are NOT GABA related symptoms. Something must have been done on my brain. There is no guarantee that they will go away even after gaba receptors return. It is another seperate healing on the brain. I just tested it with my brain, guys. I got in this pain for you guys.

I'm less anxious though. If you are just anxious or have tremors and stuff, reinstating might help.

But all these weird symptoms in the brain are just seperate CNS injuries or damages. I just figured out that GABA can't do anything about it once these changes/damages are made. You just have to wait until your brain and CNS seperately heal by themselves. I'm not sure if mine will fully heal.

I might have to taper this one again too. I really hope it normalizes as I taper.

What drug did you reinstate and at what dose?

[Le...]

sorry dude. I really think the only way out is to endure the healing process. It will be hard especially if there is an available dealer offering you that relief. 

• Like 2

[En...]
15 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

sorry dude. I really think the only way out is to endure the healing process. It will be hard especially if there is an available dealer offering you that relief. 

I agree the only way to heal is forward. Acceptance of the inevitable is the only way. The symptoms go away with time. When you are in the thick of withdrawal it feels like you will never heal and this is forever. But if you hold and be patient and have acceptance you will succeed.