Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

intermittent fever

[ma...]

YLast summer it happened to me that at nightfall I felt cold with fever and the next day I was fine, this year the same thing is happening to me.But the fever is higher and the next day it disappears and I am left as if I had been crushed by a truck.Then I'm fine for about three days and the fever reappears along with the headache and pain and weakness throughout the body. Is this a symptom?

[pi...]

Hello @[ma...],

Did you actually check your temperature? I actually did that a lot during tolerance and withdrawal because I did feel sick. I didn’t actually have an elevated temperature though, it was just my body read it to the medication and it’s withdrawal.

I think if  I did have a persistent fever I would get a check up to rule out an underlying infection.

• Like 1

[ma...]
6 hours ago, [[p...] said:

Hola@[ma...],

¿Te has tomado la temperatura? Yo lo hice mucho durante la tolerancia y la abstinencia porque me sentía mal. Pero en realidad no tenía fiebre alta, simplemente mi cuerpo la interpretó como resultado de la medicación y la abstinencia.

Creo que si tuviera fiebre persistente, me haría un chequeo para descartar una infección subyacente.

Hello!! Yes, I took it and before taking a paracetamol it rose to 38.5.Last summer the same thing happened to me, but it wasn't continuous days but intermittent, then nothing happened throughout the winter and now it has happened to me again.I don't know what to think anymore, in the Asthon manual it says that there are changes in body temperature and flu-like symptoms.Last year I interpreted it that way and this year it could be due to the same thing, I don't know.Right now after 28 months the symptom I still have is insomnia.