Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Jumped one week ago today

[En...]

[En...]

It has been a week since I jumped off Clonazepam. I seem to be feeling ok with some withdrawal symptoms. I want to call this a success. I have gone to hell and back. I am not going to look at this experience as a bad experience. This is a life lesson. Never take your life for granted. Never look at dark times in your life as defeat. Look to learn from your mistakes. Look to rise up spiritually. Look at your life as a gift. Take your mistakes and turn them into something positive. Turn your life around and make it a success. 

After going through this myself all other challenges that arise from this point on will frail in comparison to what I have been through. If I can make it through this I can make it through anything. Have a new appreciation to happiness. Put a new face on labeling success. Hold those close to you in a new light. Enjoy the sunny bright warm days. Appreciate the life lessons. Learn from them and move on more confidently. 

If I can do this anyone can.  You reading this can do it too. Always move forward never back. When you have conquered your fears you will be stronger. Be spiritual. Learn, love and appreciate. This is the building blocks of life. 

I wish everyone suffering a successful journey. This is a journey for happiness. A happiness and appreciation you have never had in your life before. You will succeed no matter how much you are going through. Learn to love yourself. Treat yourself with compassion and love. From this time to eternity. :clap:

• Like 10

[Sw...]
Posted (edited)

Good to hear you’re doing well so far I jumped from Klonopin on July 1 withdrawal have intensified. I’m struggling but not giving up. Thanks for your encouraging words. I’m hoping now that I’m eight days out from jump. I may start to get a little more stable, only God knows thanks again for your inspiration

Edited by [Sw...]
  • Like 1

@[En...], thank you for the wonderful words! Most of them truly meet my own understanding of the process. You're so wise, strong and encouraging🤩 Wish you Complete Healing as soon as possible. Thank you once again. We need it.

My congratulations on being benzo free!)

• Like 1

[Jo...]

That’s fantastic to hear @[En...] congratulations, so good to read and helps me in my journey, wishing you complete healing and all the happiness you deserve. Hopefully I’ll be there sooner rather than later 🤞🏻

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
[Ja...]

Saying bud,.wow man I’m so pleased for you,I was looking to see if any names I recognised made the jump

you done it man 👏 : )

• Like 1

[vo...]

@[En...] I'm just now seeing you jumped - I just wanted to congratulate you! Your positive attitude as written in your post is going to see you through this hell we're all going through! :smitten:

• Like 1

@[En...]carry on going forward you are truly an inspiration to others, I am happy to hear you are feeling blessed you are a great buddy to all hope your journey continues 

• Like 1

[En...]
On 31/07/2024 at 15:14, [[v...] said:

@[En...] I'm just now seeing you jumped - I just wanted to congratulate you! Your positive attitude as written in your post is going to see you through this hell we're all going through! :smitten:

Thank you. This has been a very difficult journey and a lonely one as well. I am still getting windows and waves 5 weeks off but I feel I am improving everyday. Keeping positive and accepting the situation gets me through even though it is difficult in wave days. Putting out positive vibes and being grateful for the good we have in our life helps in the most desperate times.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[En...]
On 31/07/2024 at 13:28, [[J...] said:

Saying bud,.wow man I’m so pleased for you,I was looking to see if any names I recognised made the jump

you done it man 👏 : )

Thanks my friend.