Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone experience this?

[jo...]

Usually in the afternoon for a few hours I will get this intense stress and depression that almost knocks me out. I will be lying on my bed drifting in and out of a sleep state because of it. And not sleep in a good way I dont think.

I fight it and stay awake. There is a strong physical feeling to it like a pressure in my head and body. I've been getting this for a while but don't even know what to call it. Stress, depression, anxiety, it's all going on at once.

I had smth different but, guess, of the same nature. It usually happened in the evening. I got uneasy and extremely anxious for no reason for a few hours. It had nothing to do with usual anxiety. Oh, and yes, head and body pressure intensified then. 

I think it should go on its own, just brain's readjusting. My nervous uneasiness did, to my great surprise and never came back, at least, up to that level.

[En...]
On 08/07/2024 at 12:34, [[j...] said:

Usually in the afternoon for a few hours I will get this intense stress and depression that almost knocks me out. I will be lying on my bed drifting in and out of a sleep state because of it. And not sleep in a good way I dont think.

I fight it and stay awake. There is a strong physical feeling to it like a pressure in my head and body. I've been getting this for a while but don't even know what to call it. Stress, depression, anxiety, it's all going on at once.

I call it benzo fatigue. I get this evrryday in fact I am having it now. A pressure in my head and a weird pain that comes along with it. I get to feel so tired like I haven't slept in days. 

[Cr...]

Oh my yes! I had forgotten about this symptom. It usually occurred when my anxiety/depression were at their peak between 1pm and 4pm. I wasn't actually tired but it felt like my body was trying to put me to sleep with a severe drop in energy. Think I made the mistake of napping once which only made things far worse upon waking.

• Like 1

[jo...]

yep thats the one. I spend hours sometimes just laying there fighting to stay awake.