Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I'm not going to heal :,(

[Kr...]
4 hours ago, [[p...] said:

Wow.. It is possible.. It is good to know that I can work from home in my bed should I not feel well. Even before my taper I worked in my bed.. Thanks for the encouragement. I truly appreciate it.  I just started my taper a few days ago so obviously no symptoms yet. Taking it slowly but gradually..Trying to stay strong and poisitive.. Sending positivity and strenghth for myself and others going through this difficult journey..

I had some really hard days working with ice packs on my head, going to vomit on my break…. A really horror movie. 

but possible! 

[be...]
14 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

I had some really hard days working with ice packs on my head, going to vomit on my break…. A really horror movie. 

but possible! 

Do you work now?

[be...]
8 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Yes! 

good for you. my head is so messed up and im hypersensitive to light and sound so i can barely even go outside

[Kr...]
1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

good for you. my head is so messed up and im hypersensitive to light and sound so i can barely even go outside

I put a big big fight in working. I think the antidepressant helped me a lot this time with the first two months! 

[Cr...]
7 hours ago, [[S...] said:

@[Cr...] crono can I DM u ? 

Is DM some new slang that your gen uses? I assume you meant PM, yes if it something you feel unwilling to bring up in the open forum.

If it is for general support I always recommend using the forum as that allows other people to offer their perspectives and catch any possible mistakes or errors in judgement.

• Like 1

[jo...]
On 10/07/2024 at 12:40, [[K...] said:

I put a big big fight in working. I think the antidepressant helped me a lot this time with the first two months! 

How did the antidepressant help? if you dont mind me asking. Just started one myself. Hoping to get back to work sooner rather than later but who knows.