Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo Success With Much Gratitude!

[ma...]

[ma...]

Hi Everyone,

I joined this wonderful forum back in March 2021 (link to my intro) to find help and support for dealing with benzo withdrawals. I’m here to say you can and will beat this. It will take patience and hard work, but day-by-day and week-by-week your withdrawal symptoms will improve, and the difficulty you’re experiencing now will one day be a distant memory. Keep fighting and don’t give up! These days I’m benzo free with little to no withdrawal symptoms. I’m so grateful for all the help and support I received from this board to beat this and get my life and health back to normal. I’m so truly thankful to you all. God bless!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

[Pa...]

Hi @[ma...], thank you for coming back and offering hope, we need people like you who have made it through this, because as you know, its difficult to believe we can recover when we're going through it.

So happy to hear you've got your life and your health back! :smitten:

• Like 2

[De...]

Thank you so much! We really need this 🍀

so happy for you! Wish you all the best in life💪

[fa...]
On 07/07/2024 at 15:44, [[m...] said:

Hi Everyone,

I joined this wonderful forum back in March 2021 (link to my intro) to find help and support for dealing with benzo withdrawals. I’m here to say you can and will beat this. It will take patience and hard work, but day-by-day and week-by-week your withdrawal symptoms will improve, and the difficulty you’re experiencing now will one day be a distant memory. Keep fighting and don’t give up! These days I’m benzo free with little to no withdrawal symptoms. I’m so grateful for all the help and support I received from this board to beat this and get my life and health back to normal. I’m so truly thankful to you all. God bless!

Can you tell us what physical symptoms you had?