Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

6month off

[De...]

Today i am starting my six month off k. 
its been helll of the riđe 🤮

Some simtpoms  that i had And that dissapear 💪:Aka(worst ever feeling wtf is that🫣). Alarm state in body, cortisol rushed, morning horor🤮Balance issue, loss if taste, sebsitivity to light sound, Sweeting. Insomnia, gi /blader problems, vomiting, do/dr, muscle tinghtnes, very high heart rate, wierd sensation trough body And Skin, heat intolerance, temperature changes, back pain…weight loss.. And many more not sure if i want to remember it it all🤮

Now during waves i am feeling 90% good. during windows 100%

I am fully functional, sleep good(without melatonin that i took for 2 months), can take naps if needed during day, apetite is back, enjoy my coffee again whenever i want to drink it

no alcohol!!!👌

i will do my best to enjoy this sixth month off And hopefully be 100 % at the end of it🍀

Chalanges And problems to be solved in his month: 

have to go to dentist 👀

very low iron 🫤

Keep on pushing 💪🍀

• Like 4
  • Love 4

[in...]
17 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Today i am starting my six month off k. 
its been helll of the riđe 🤮

Some simtpoms  that i had And that dissapear 💪:Aka(worst ever feeling wtf is that🫣). Alarm state in body, cortisol rushed, morning horor🤮Balance issue, loss if taste, sebsitivity to light sound, Sweeting. Insomnia, gi /blader problems, vomiting, do/dr, muscle tinghtnes, very high heart rate, wierd sensation trough body And Skin, heat intolerance, temperature changes, back pain…weight loss.. And many more not sure if i want to remember it it all🤮

Now during waves i am feeling 90% good. during windows 100%

I am fully functional, sleep good(without melatonin that i took for 2 months), can take naps if needed during day, apetite is back, enjoy my coffee again whenever i want to drink it

no alcohol!!!👌

i will do my best to enjoy this sixth month off And hopefully be 100 % at the end of it🍀

Chalanges And problems to be solved in his month: 

have to go to dentist 👀

very low iron 🫤

Keep on pushing 💪🍀

It's amazing how you pushed through even though you had all these symptoms. Just goes to show what type of a fighter you really are! It's all downhill from here. I believe in you 💯🤙

[De...]

It was hard because my doctors didnt know What is wrong with me And i was misdiagnosed with terible conditions 🙄

Ingen ko pa isen👌

• Haha 1

[De...]
1 minute ago, [[A...] said:

@[De...] Congratulations on 6 months off!

May I ask how long you were on the K?

Thank you 🍀

I was on k. For 2,5 years. Between 2 /3 mg a day. 

[Al...]

Wow, you've done so well to be where you are after 6 months!

• Like 1

[De...]

I am giving my best. HARDEST thing i have done in my life for sure🫣

• Like 2

[De...]
14 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Congratulations!!

Thank you Peppe🍀

i hope that my post will give to other people some hope that simptoms will loose intensity over time And eventually disapear And that healing is posible! 

• Like 3

[vo...]
7 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

i hope that my post will give to other people some hope that simptoms will loose intensity over time And eventually disapear And that healing is posible! 

Congratulations!  Today I finally feel positive too, that this will end. I read something that made me remember I had twitching and jerking going on all over my body several months ago and I haven't had it for a while. Yesterday was the first day in 12 mos. I haven't had itching and the vibrations weren't bad. Maybe the symptoms are subsiding!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[De...]
33 minutes ago, [[v...] said:

Congratulations!  Today I finally feel positive too, that this will end. I read something that made me remember I had twitching and jerking going on all over my body several months ago and I haven't had it for a while. Yesterday was the first day in 12 mos. I haven't had itching and the vibrations weren't bad. Maybe the symptoms are subsiding!

I am sure they are And i am happy for you! 🍀 keep pushing. It will get better!!!

Its dificult to track all simptoms but even if one simptom disapear its good to be aware of it And remember, espeacily during waves when we have feeling that this neverending story.  🫣

• Love 1

[vo...]
5 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

I am sure they are And i am happy for you! 🍀 keep pushing. It will get better!!!

Its dificult to track all simptoms but even if one simptom disapear its good to be aware of it And remember, espeacily during waves when we have feeling that this neverending story.  🫣

I watched The Benzos Crisis by Lisa Ling this morning and it reminded me of some of the symptoms I had that subsided:yippee:

[De...]
4 minutes ago, [[v...] said:

I watched The Benzos Crisis by Lisa Ling this morning and it reminded me of some of the symptoms I had that subsided:yippee:

I would like to find it And Watch it!!

now try to remember it And repeat that to yourself every time that you feel bad 🍀🍀🍀

[vo...]
1 minute ago, [[D...] said:

I would like to find it And Watch it!!

now try to remember it And repeat that to yourself every time that you feel bad 🍀🍀🍀

Yes!!! Finally relief!! There is an end in sight!

I found that documentary on the Benzodiazepine Information Coalition's website and I already like Lisa Ling's stories anyway. They even referenced this website with a member of this group helping someone taper down. There's several others that I'm going to try to watch today.

• Like 1

[De...]

I will try to find that video for sure! Thank you🍀

[De...]
7 hours ago, [[j...] said:

I'm approaching 6 months(y)

We are on road to recovery! 
keep on pushing💪

• Like 1