Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I need help please I don’t want to die!!!!

[La...]

I recently started Ativan again after being off of Benzo’s for almost 2 years. I was on them for 7 years prior to that… I feel like I am going to fucking die. I take 1 mg and it takes forever to have any effect and it wears off rather quickly and when it wears off I get so confused like I can’t process any thoughts, I can’t remember anything at all, I feel like I’m fucking dying and I start throwing up and my body starts tingling all over and burning and I want to grab another pill so bad to relieve it. I don’t want to die like this!!! In complete fear and confusion. God please somebody help me!!! 

[Ca...]

You are not going to die from this. It just feels like it. I will leave it to an experienced moderator to give you advice on how to proceed from here. A lot will depend on your history with the benzos including the question that Look for Rainbows posted above. We are here for you.:hug: