Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My vision is getting worse.

[be...]

I have never had blurry vision until now. Now things move around by them selves when I look at LED signs. This really scares hell out of me. Can I really get out of this situation? My brain is so damaged.

[S_...]

@[be...] yes I had that too with severe burning sensation and couldn't walk I felt drunk all the time and couldn't balance don't worry it goes away 

[kn...]

It comes and goes. When I’m tired and trying to read at night, the words ‘swim’ and the lines of print blur together. I have my eyes checked yearly and wear readers for close up viewing. I’ve gone through cataract surgery in both eyes, yet it persists. 

[Cr...]

I got visual snow throughout my recovery. Timers where the dead center of my sight was blurry. Also a higher abundance of vitreous floaters.

Anything that affects the head can sometimes affect vision. Just ask people that suffer severe migraines. The vision symptom will come and go for awhile.

I would suggest you get an eye exam to put yourself at ease, but I feel you could be too sensitive to lights used in the exam.

At any rate, you are not going blind.