Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

God please help me.

[be...]

I'm sorry guys. I know that I just keep whining everyday.  It has been 60 days since I jumped off X. But this is just too painful... It is beyond harsh. I know that time might heal everything but it is just too harsh to endure. I don't know what to do. I want to work. I want to do what I want to do. I want to go somewhere with my family on the weekend. I want to watch a movie that I want to watch. I want to play a game that I want to play. I just want to drive somewhere. 

I can't do any of these because of my hypersensitivity to light, sound, electrical sensation in my head, hyper-anxiety and insomnia. It is just too bad that I got in this situation. I didn't know that a world like this existed. 

I can deal with all the other non-head related symptoms like hand tremors, spasms, and all other things... But these head related things such as electrical senstation in the head, hypersensitivity and insomnia just destroy my life. I can't rest... I can't even lie down until 9am... It is just too harsh.

[PE...]

60 days congratulations!! 

Two month was when i was in the thick if it. I couldn't even be online because of the akathisia i had. I stuffed that memory far back of my brain and so will you!

Keep up the good work buddy 😊😊

[be...]
Just now, [[P...] said:

60 days congratulations!! 

Two month was when i was in the thick if it. I couldn't even be online because of the akathisia i had. I stuffed that memory far back of my brain and so will you!

Keep up the good work buddy 😊😊

any hypersensitivity?

[PE...]
1 minute ago, [[b...] said:

any hypersensitivity?

I had my nerves on the outside of my body so yeah it was intense!!

[Ma...]

@[be...] Have you spoken to a coach like Jennifer Leigh? Many find even 1 conversation extremely helpful.

[be...]
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, [[M...] said:

@[be...] Have you spoken to a coach like Jennifer Leigh? Many find even 1 conversation extremely helpful.

Is it free? How much is it? I lost my job and I can't afford anything 

Edited by [be...]

[Ma...]

No, it’s not free, but 1 conversation can be a terrific investment. You can google for prices.