Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Updosed

[Na...]

Ok. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I was tapering. I felt mostly stable. But I was tapering too fast. I started having really severe withdrawal symptoms. Then the akathisia sparked. Well I panicked and updosed back to me starting dose. I can feel the valium in my system now. At times I even feel sedated. But every morning around 4am, the moment I awake, I can feel my nerves all light up on fire. But then I can feel the valium and it calms down a bit. And I sit there listen to something soothing and try to remain calm for as long as I can. But it eventually ramps up until I'm pacing and freaking out and begging for mercy for the rest of the day. Until evening when it starts to settle down. And at that point I can feel the valium again. But I just feel weak and fragile and move very slowly and cautiously like anything could ramp it back up. So it's not like the updose isn't doing anything. I can feel it for sure. But the damage is already done and it's so bad it just completely overpowers it. Is this BIND? Will it ever go away?