Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

WD symptom pattern

[mo...]

I need imput please......I am tapering from .5mg clonazepam. Went from 1mg to .5 in 7 wks per Dr went into spiral. Held at .5 for 4 wks to stabilize. Started a compound taper at 10% and held 2 wks still to rough. Now at 5% of previous dose and hold 2 weeks. I see pattern of going into WDs within 24 hrs of taper with intensity increasing for about 10days then calming down a few days before next taper...is this pretty common. I know everyone dif....

[Pa...]

I didn't taper @[mo...] but I've read members who take clonazepam mention they begin to feel symptoms between 2-5 days after a reduction, with symptoms backing off around day 10 so I'd say what you're feeling is typical. 

• Like 1

[Ja...]

Yea buddy that’s sounds about right,.your body starts adjusting to the new dose,.takes a good 10 days at least for me

[Ya...]
On 26/06/2024 at 15:24, [[m...] said:

I need imput please......I am tapering from .5mg clonazepam. Went from 1mg to .5 in 7 wks per Dr went into spiral. Held at .5 for 4 wks to stabilize. Started a compound taper at 10% and held 2 wks still to rough. Now at 5% of previous dose and hold 2 weeks. I see pattern of going into WDs within 24 hrs of taper with intensity increasing for about 10days then calming down a few days before next taper...is this pretty common. I know everyone dif....

Yes very common