Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Change in windows/wave pattern

[De...]

So for some time Maybe one month i had one/two lingering simptoms. Most persisten is strange feeling in my hand. So 4 days ago i had bad day full of sadness out of the bloom. Feeling in my hand started to be more intense And to slowly change(dificult to explain but there are changes) . I sleep less again. And have lower apetit. Like I am in wave where have little waves during the day. Offcourse evening are the best without any simptoms.  
last time i had wave with low appetite for two days And after that i felt so much better. My sleep was great i was able to do even naps durring the day. 
This wave is diferent. Maybe i am not able to notice good wave/windows? I read somewhere that is good when you have change in the wave? And when simptoms start to move quick. Is that true? @[Cr...] please can you say something i need your advice on this? 
And reasurence that all will be good at the end. 
Yes Its probably imprortant to mention that couple days ago i stoped using melatonin. Is it posible that this wave is reaction on that change?